Healthy Kids Campaign Social Media Toolkit
Your organization can help protect healthy kids through our new Healthy Kids Campaign, sponsored by UnitedHealthcare, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), and CVS Health.
Why should your organization get involved in the Healthy Kids Campaign? Health Action Council recognizes that healthy kids lead to healthy families, and those healthy adults are more engaged and productive at work.
To get your toolkit, simply complete the form to the right and you'll receive the materials via email instantly!
3 Steps to Using the Healthy Kids Social Media Toolkit
1. SELECT - social media posts from our inventory of 52 pre-written, clinically-approved posts
2. PAIR - one of our 52 images with one of the 52 pre-written, clinically-approved posts
3. SHARE - your posts on your company's Intranet, employee newsletter or internal and external social media accounts.
The Toolkit is Organized into Five Key Preventive Areas
1. Childhood Immunizations & Flu Vaccines - Many kids have missed required immunizations due to COVID-19, and a "twindemic" of COVID-19 and flu is especially concerning.
2. Well-Child Visits - Kids need regular doctor visits to ensure they are developing properly, but many well-child visits have been canceled due to COVID-19.
3. Prevention of Teen Suicide - Teen suicide rates have risen due to added stress and additional time at home from COVID-19 where teens can access firearms, medications and alcohol
4. Dental Hygiene - Establishing good oral hygiene practices starts when a child is young.
5. Healthy Habits - Creating a regular routine is essential for children, especially to combat major disruptions from the pandemic.
QUESTIONS? Send us an email today!