Inspire Employees and Win!
The Health Action Council Step It Up Challenge is a no-cost, four-week step program that promotes overall health for the workplace and community. The process is simple. Register a team made up of employees, colleagues, customers, family, and friends. Teams must have at least three participants.
Enjoy some friendly competition with team-based and individual-based challenges and various weekly mini challenges along the way! Let's step it up together and give back! 🌟
Curious what devices can participate? MoveSpring connects to a variety of fitness tracking devices including Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, and Apple Watch. To view a full list of connectable devices click here.
Remember: Participants are only able to join one challenge at a time. Choose between Healthy Kids Step It Up Challenge (for Ohio schools only) and Step It Up Challenge.
- When: October 10 - November 6
- Be one of the teams with the highest average total steps
- Keep moving to reach the TOP of the leaderboard
- Maintain your daily streak
- Complete the weekly challenges
- Team Winner:
- 1st Place: Receive a healthy lunch up to $350 and a $300 donation in your name to either a local school garden project or Ronald McDonald House Charity.
- 2nd Place: Receive a healthy lunch up to $150 and a $200 donation in your name to either a local school garden project or Ronald McDonald House Charity.
- 3rd Place: Receive Step It Up swag for your team.
- Individual Winner: 3 individuals from the Top 15 Steppers will be entered in a chance and randomly selected to win a new Fitbit Charge 5.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING
We’ve streamlined the registration process with MoveSpring. You can now create an account and set up your team! Create a MoveSpring account on a computer or by downloading the MoveSpring app to your mobile phone.
**Note that all participants must join the challenge using the link below.
- Click this join link: https://link.movespring.com/join?orgCode=6RPJ529JM4&groupCode=MQ4DD5
- Follow steps to create your MoveSpring account & connect a device. You’ll automatically be added into the challenge!
- Create and join a team before the challenge starts.
- NOTE: If you have created an account from a previous challenge, simply click on the link, log in, and create a team.
For challenge related questions, please contact Noelle Reinhart at email@example.com
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
Check out the MoveSpring Help Center, how-to videos, or contact their support team. To contact MoveSpring Support in the mobile app, tap the menu bars at the top left corner of the dashboard and then tap the green Message support button at the bottom of the utility panel. On web, click the blue chat icon at the bottom right of the screen. You can also reach the MoveSpring Support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions, please contact Noelle Reinhart at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Who can participate?
All employees, colleagues, customers, family, and friends. You do not have to be a Health Action Council member to join. Must be 18 years or over.
Q. How do I sign up?
Click here to view instructions on how to sign up. Get started by clicking on the invite link above!
Q. How do I create a team?
To learn how to create a team in the MoveSpring platform, please click here.
Q. Does everyone on my team need to sign up through the invite link?
Yes, everyone on your team needs to sign up using the invite link at the top of the page. No code is needed to input through the join link. The first person to register from each organization should create a team so others can join the correct team as they register.
Q. If I don’t have a fitness tracking device, can I still participate?
Yes, participants can select “Manual Entry” when prompted to sync their device. *Please note logging distance or active minutes will not convert to steps. Click here to see how to convert distance to steps.
Q. Will manually logging my distance convert to steps?
No, adding distance will not convert to steps. Click here to view how many steps are in a mile to convert to steps.
Q. How do I manually log activity data?
Click here to view instructions on how to manually add your activity in the platform. This challenge is based on steps, so make sure to log your steps each day.
Q. How does the chat feature work?
Stay engaged and motivated with MoveSpring's chat feature! With chat, users can send messages and photos to the entire challenge, their team, or directly to friends. Users can also react to messages using chat reactions or reply within a thread to continue a conversation! Click here to learn more.
Q. What is a Streak?
The Streak mode allows you to set a daily goal to reach every day of your challenge. This means the goal you set should be something you think you can realistically achieve each day of the challenge without missing any days. This is personalized to you and does not affect the results of the challenge. Click here to learn more.
Have additional questions? Send us an email and we'll get back to you quickly to troubleshoot!